Here at Workero we believe that a vision is build together. Our core values such as Innovation, change, flexibility and reaching a societal change are the key elements we need to see in our team. We are driven by passion and don't really see work as work. We drive change and together with the team, we prepare our society for the future.
We believe that the innovation towards a professional collaborative network and the corporate office sharing is a mindset that inspires us on a daily basis. We believe that commitment, happiness, sustainability and change are our key values and as such we are looking for them in our new Support.
-You are the main contact person between Workero and the corporate Partner
-You are focused on day to day contact with our Partners and give support in Product explanation, Data handling & filling, System operations
-It is your job to ensure a secure follow up in all stages of a newly added suppliers in terms of Data, translation and pricing
-Ensuring planning between photographer and supplier
-Making sure brand placement is activated and put in place
-Visit the company location
-Manage efforts in building communities both online & offline with either our partners and or current and future heroes.
-You will work closely together with the Content specialist and Marketing Manager in order to define and execute the ambassador program.
- You are responsible for the creation, build up and execution for the different partners and heroes to grow engagement, happiness and drive recurring business of the community members (Heroes)
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile growth and acquisition numbers for management
- Become our advocate in community spaces, engaging in dialogues and give support through chat, info & support channels where needed
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Drive our ambassador program securing compliance and execution of our partner locations
- Prepare and guide our partner locations in setup, roll out and implementation of Workero
- You are great in organizing events, meetings, workshops for our community and have an impeccable sense of organizing and an eye for details.
We take care of our people. Join a solid startup minded family that can inspire you and most of all, we live and work by our company believes. Flexibility, change and entrepreneurship.